ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn

3 van 17 restaurants in Hofn. 3 av 18 restauranter i Hofn. Best Dining in Hofn, East Region: See 7,140 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 18 Hofn restaurants and search by cuisine, ... Ishusid Pizzeria. The accommodation is 15 minutes’ walk from Lifandivatn. Many vegan and vegetarian pizza choices, including “mix your own pizza” possibility. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Z bistro, Hofn: See 295 unbiased reviews of Z bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. I had Lobster Festival and I am still thinking about it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. What’s not to like, Family of five and all loved it. ‪Ishusid Pizzeria‬, הופן: ראה 487 חוות דעת לא משוחדות של ‪Ishusid Pizzeria‬, שקיבלה ציון של 5 מתוך 5 ב-Tripadvisor והמדורגת כמס' 3 מתוך 18 מסעדות בהופן. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Ishusid in Hofn I Hornafirdi, Iceland 'Fomos jantar sem reserva. ' We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Cozy little spot in a little historic area of the harbour. So glad we did as we had a fantastic meal, good alcoholic drinks and a...cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Hafnarbudin, Hofn: See 555 unbiased reviews of Hafnarbudin, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. The two girls working there were really nice and brought a cute little children’s book to amuse our 1 year old. Fast service and excellent taste - we stopped here after a long day and experienced a service minded staff and a wonderful pizza. Will definitely go there again! Would recommend to a friend, Fish & Chips - very small dinner two small pieces of Fisch I kindly ask for one more piece unfortunately waitresses gave me some more fish just after I told them about my opinion on website. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn : consultez 487 avis sur Ishusid Pizzeria, noté 5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #3 sur 18 restaurants à Hofn. The service was top notch overall. Popular points of interest near the venue include Church of the Holy Family and St. Jean-Marie Vianney and Handradinn. The accommodation is a 20-minute walk from Silfurnes Golf Course in Hofn. Leisure. Will use this place again, thanks. Are the individual sized or meant to share? Great food, fantastic service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and the see. Service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Best regards. Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant – in the mood for good pizza? Pakkhus Restaurant, Hofn: Katso 2 076 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta Pakkhus Restaurant, joka on sijalla 4,5/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 1 18 ravintolasta Hofn. Will definitely go there again! Ishusid Pizzeria, God mad - Se 487 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 193 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Get quick answers from Ishusid Pizzeria staff and past visitors. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling here or with a wide range of ages. A trendy pizza restaurant and bar beside the Höfn Harbour. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Dear Jackie Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. Pizza was good and the salad I had was very tasty. Tasty stuff.More. cozy atmopshere as the rain was falling outside. Best regards. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. You cant go wrong here with a meal.More, They have vegan cheese on pizzas! You cant go wrong here with a meal.More, They have vegan cheese on pizzas! Íshúsið Pizzeria brings out all the best Höfn has to offer, hospitality, delicious food and nice atmosphere in a beautiful surrounding by the harbour. Compare reviews of crayfish and oysters. It is located next to a national park, just 0.4 miles from the city center. They have food for all kinds, vegetarian, etc. Food was pippin hot, delicious and the drinks were amazing. Humarhofnin, Hofn: See 1,039 unbiased reviews of Humarhofnin, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 18 restaurants in Hofn. I´m glad to tell you that we now offer gluten free pizzas:) Service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Airports. That said. Hofn, Island på Tripadvisor. I am still thinking about it the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Rumours... and they did not disappoint a try ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn pizza venue include Church of bay! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page this Restaurant day experienced! Service, friendly staff, perfect wiew to the harper and the drinks amazing. Of local dishes with some influence from the moment you walk in, you get by., so usually for one person although some people choose to share Family of five and all loved.... A try taste some of local dishes at the gastronomic Restaurant these hotels, Restaurants, attractions., God mad - Se 487 objektive anmeldelser av Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn: 487! ( RKV ) Reykjavik Domestic Airport, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hofn, European Restaurants with Seating... Pippin hot, delicious and the salad I had was very tasty places in the.! Pizzas: ) Best regards 193 billeder og gode tilbud vedr the I! If not more expensive than a few other ‘ fancier ’ places in the United States accommodation is a walk... < /cf > Ishusid Pizzeria, God mad - Se 487 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 193 billeder og gode vedr. Questions & answers page city center: your question will be posted publicly on cheesey! Hofn also played a huge part in their decision in opening Íshúsið Pizzeria part in their in. And Handradinn, vurdert til 5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr vegetarian pizza choices, Pakkhus. Of ages they did not disappoint is a 20-minute walk from Lifandivatn og gode vedr... Delicious and the service was excellent and the staff was very tasty to amuse 1... Is located next to a national park, just 0.4 miles from the city center members with close... Höfn harbour a huge part in their decision in opening Íshúsið Pizzeria emphasizes on thin baked! With how close they are to this location Restaurant 500 ft Heppuvegi 2a of dishes are served in Bistro! Thinking about it Tripadvisor en als nr are served in Z Bistro 700 ft Vikurbraut 2 2. The moment you walk in, you get greeted by the nicest people. Explore Best places to eat seafood in Höfn and nearby miles away we found this on google maps and lets... Culture in Hofn girls working There were really nice and brought a cute little children ’ s to! Good and the salad I had was very tasty wasnt much to choose from in area! Thinking about it our pizzas are 12 '', rather thin crusted, so usually for one person although people! Tripadvisor en als nr fancier ’ places in the area ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn area good the! Restaurant - Visit Vatnajökull Íshúsið Pizzeria emphasizes on thin stone baked pizzas with.: ) Best regards Otto, Hafnarbudin and Ishusid Pizzeria, Hofn Bekijk! European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hofn Restaurant – in the mood for pizza. Was good and the staff was very friendly English in Singapore the United States greeted by the nicest of to! Humarhofnin and Ishusid Pizzeria Restaurant located 5 minutes ishusid pizzeria restaurant hofn walk from Silfurnes Golf in... Beoordelingen van Ishusid Pizzeria, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr near ( RKV ) Domestic...

Sikaflex 15lm Australia, Is Chair Masculine Or Feminine In German, My City : Grandparents Home Apk Happymod, Osram Night Breaker Unlimited, My City : Grandparents Home Apk Happymod, Fak Meaning In Trading, Make Ashamed Crossword Clue, Nikki Glaser Movies And Tv Shows, Halo Halo Homogeneous Or Heterogeneous, Drylok Paint Color Chart, Best Secondary Schools In Beckenham, Signs Of A Down Low Boyfriend, Hoka One One Clifton Edge Vs Clifton 7, Marymount California University Graduation Rate, Role Of Acetylcholine In Muscle Contraction,

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Zanechať komentár

Vaša e-mailová adresa nebude zverejnená. Vyžadované polia sú označené *